With the requirements of the current society that we have, innovation and growth in the workplace is vital in achieving an employee-employer fit. This will tackle the innovative ideas, methods, and technologies that meets the standard of organizational workforce today.
1. Understanding HR innovation in the organization.
2. Identifying the best innovative HR practices in today's generation.
3. Challenges encountered in this transition.
Organizations are not just after their success but they also care about the growth and development of their skilled workers. Every team aims to produce more leaders who can also step up for bigger responsibilities in the workplace. This will discuss the essential skills of becoming a best leader in own different ways.
1. Characteristics of a Good Leader
2. Meaning of Transitional Leaders
3. Importance of Producing Leaders for an Organization
Workplace Well-being includes all the aspects of employee's life including the quality and safety of the physical environment. Considering the rise of gen Z in the 21st century, worker and workplace must be both innovative, competitive and fair.
1. The 21st Century workplace Setup
2. Changes in the Workplace Well Being in 21st Century
3. The trends and challenges in the workplace wellbeing in the 21st century
4. Sustaining the workplace wellbeing in the 21st century
5. Employee performance and experience in the 21st century
Training, Learning and Development focuses on enhancing the knowledge and skills of the employees in the workplace. It can provide a good learning opportunity for them to increase productivity through effective strategies. The main goal is for the employees to develop long term commitment to the work and organization.
1. Training and development trends in 2023
2. Organization's Support to Growth and Development of their Employees
3. Importance of employee's skill innovation.
The main focus of this panel discussion is to talk about the strategies an organization must do to promote mental health in the workplace. At the end of the discussion, the audience will learn the different ways how to strengthen the policy environment, stakeholder engagement, enhanced mental health literacy, and behavior change.
-Why does mental health very important to talk about in the workplace?
-Based on your experience as a mental health advocate in your workplace, what are the situations you encountered that make mental health considered as number one trend?
-How can you make the organizational support in mental health will work for the employees?
-In the current state of Human Resources, how can you bring awareness to the mental health of the employees?
-How does the generation gap affect the mental health of the employees?
Parul University, India
Donnabelle Michelle Reyes
Country HR/People Manager
Head of Clinical Care / Licensed Counselor
Burnout happens most likely in the workplace while anxiety can be triggered by any areas of human life. It brings not just emotional damage but also other long-term effects. It is important t be highly aware of this. Raising awareness can save lives and productivity at work.
1. Root causes of job burnout and anxiety at work
2. Workplace stress and its relation to job burnout and anxiety
3. HR Role in Job Burnout and Stress in the Workplace
Given the fact that the pandemic era brought changes in the workplace setup of most companies, the workforce is also expected to adopt with these changes. Everything is starting to become paperless and more people are becoming tech-smart. This situation brings a new environment that will perfectly fit with the needs of the workforce today.
1. Benefits of remote and hybrid work to employees
2. Barriers experienced by remote workers.
3. Impact of remote work in the employee's performance assesment
One of the toxic workplace culture that is emerging today is the 'Quiet Quitting'. Employees are emotionally damaged which is caused by more responsibility but lesser rewards received. Employees are looking for recognition and appreciation that will make them feel valuable in the workplace.
1. Quiet Quitting as an emerging trend in society today
2. Factors that Contribute to Quiet Quitting
3. The Quiet Quitting and Its Effect to Employee Performance
4. Addressing the Quiet Quitting Issues in Workplace
As we live in a new modern society, Diversity, equity, inclusion and belongingness has become a popular trend in the industry today. DEIB are ways of addressing biases, harassment, discrimination and other issues arising in the workplace. The need for DEIB has also increased the evolving work models — from in-person to virtual and hybrid environments.
1. Embracing the DEIB initiatives in workplace
2. Impact of DEIb in emotional well-being of employees
3. Challenges in mplementing a DEIB program
4. Sustaining the DEIB in the workplace
5. Overseeing the future of DEIB in the workplace"
Compensation is considered as the reward for employee's performance in a specific period of time. Employees who feel that they are compensated-well are most likely to stay longer in the company that they are working for. Loyalty and High Performance is guaranteed once compensation is strictly rewarded. A fair and effective compensation strategy can ensure high return of investment through the performance of employees. Equal pay is equivalent to quality value of work.
1. Defining the differences between remote, hybrid and in-office workers in terms of their tasks.
2. Ensuring a quality work performance through Compensation Strategy
3. Role of compensation in employee productivity
4. Impact of Work Structure in Compensation Strategy
The goal of Talent Mobility is to upgrade the existing position of a worker to a higher level of responsibility and opportunity. Implementing Talent Mobility opens up a door for employees to enhance not just the skills but also the experiences of these employees. This is a good strategy to increase talent retention and preventing high turn over rate in an organization.
1. Applicability of talent mobility important in the 21st century workplace
2. Promoting talent mobility in the organization
3. Effect of talent mobility to talent retention
4. Preventing turn over rate through Talent Mobility"
Effective Communication has always been the key to an HR Leader's Success. It is vital in building rapport and connection with different employees with different personalities in the workplace. Mastering this skill will be a huge help in any kind of situation inside and outside the organization.
1. Enumerating the importance of effective communication in the workplace.
2. Common Communication Barrier inside and Outside the Workplace
3. Improving HR Communication Skills
The Pandemic revolutionized the conduct of Human Resources. Companies embraced technology wholeheartedly and leaned into it to deliver HR services overnight.
How did we do it? If we were to sustain the use of technology, how can HR do so better to get value for money?
Ivy de Borja
Vice President - People and Culture
Acquire Asia Pacific, Inc.
Change Management implements strategies for effective controlling and helping of people to adjust with changes appropriately. The rapid changes in the organization unlocks the adaptation to new implemented process and system. These can help employees to improve their work outputs in terms of effectiveness, quality, and efficiency to their tasks.
1. Impact of change management in employee performance.
2. Employees' coping ways on the transition or transformation of an organization's goals, processes or technologies
3. Challenges in implementing Change Management
The significance of Reskilling and Upskilling is seen on how the organization performs progressively. Focusing on employees growth can be both beneficial to the employees and employer. Being competent is the end product of investing to employees' growth and development.
1. Difference between Reskilling and Upskilling
2. Reskilling and upskilling as a successful career path
3. Identify employee's skill gaps
4. Benefits of reskilling and upskilling employees to the organization
Learning through Training and Development is very essential to our employees nowadays because it helps them to boost their existing capabilities. Great employees come with great leaders in the organization. Leadership is one of the key success that supports in maximizing productivity, shaping a positive culture and promoting harmonious relationships with one another. It helps to improve the behavior of the followers to achieve a common goal.
-What do you think are the biggest challenges that employees face in developing their skills? As an HR Professional, how can you help them improve?
-How does digital transformation affects the leadership styles in training and development?
-What are the most important attributes of successful leaders today?
-As a leader, how can you keep your team motivated to be effective in their tasks?
-What's the best advice you can give to help plan a career rather than simply work to keep a job?
Pioneer Square Brands, USA and Philippines
Dr. Rey B. Fremista
Director for Leadership Development & Process Excellence
Full Potential Solutions
Skills Transformation Consultant
Parul University, India
Krismary Sharmaine Yapo
University Instructor/ HR Consultant
Mariano Marcos State University
Every organization is gearing towards implementing different hiring strategies that will get the best talent in the industry. Quiet Hiring is a method of letting old employees to acquire new skills instead of getting more full-time employees. It is a deceitful way of giving the current employees with responsibilities beyond their job description.
1. The popularity of Quiet Hiring in the HR Landscape
2. Benefits of Quiet Hiring to Organizations
3. Strategic Ways of Implementing Quiet Hiring
4. Pros and Cons of Quiet Hiring to Employees and Employers
Digital transformation is the process of using digital technologies to create new ones. It modifies existing processes, culture, and employee experience to meet the industrial changes and organizational requirements. Even though we are in the modern era, employees also need continuous improvement as the HR landscape progresses. Human-centered organizations must prioritize implementing technology to support human needs.
-Importance of human skills and capabilities that lead to a digital organization that is human-centered and tech-enabled.
-Empower employees to give their best at work, communicates the company's goals, and show them the path to success.
-Embracing new practices that focus on bringing greater humanity in the way people lead, manage and grow employees, along with digital innovation.
Ma. Theresa Llamas
Chief Human Resources Officer Resorts World Manila, Philippines
This panel discussion entitled Equity and Transparency in Compensation will tackle the current trends and issues about compensation in the organization.
-Why equity and transparency in compensation are very important to talk about with our audience right now?
-How does it affect an individual, group of people, and the organization itself?
-From your own experience, what are some examples of Equity and Transparency in Compensation in the organization?
-How do you respond to the people who contradict that Equity and Transparency in Compensation can't happen?
-What do you need to do as an HR Practitioner to inspire people to embrace Equity and Transparency in Compensation?
Pioneer Square Brands
This is a 2-hour workshop that will highlight the organization's way of creating strategic plans and how to effectively implement these plans for their corporate training.
1. To focus on the short and long-term organizational goals for the employees
2. To monitor and check the current performance and identifiy the gaps.
3. To figure out the training and development needs of the employees in the organization
Many employees are now considering Flexible Working Arrangement instead of staying at the same role for greater flexibility. This 2-hour workshop will capitalize on helping the participants to do flexible working that will encourage employee engagement.
Here are the specific details of the workshop:
1. Advantages and disadvantages of doing a flexible working arrangement
2. The factors to engage employees better
3. Implementation of Work-Life balance
4. Employer's resources in securing work life balance