Burnout happens most likely in the workplace while anxiety can be triggered by any area of human life. It brings not just emotional damage but also other long-term effects. It is important to be highly aware of this. Raising awareness can save lives and productivity at work.
1. Difference between Job Burnout and Anxiety
2. Workplace stress and its relation to job burnout and anxiety
3. HR Role in preventing Job Burnout and Stress in the Workplace
Confirmed Workshop Leader:
TAODD, Rewards and HRIS General Manager
PT Bina Karya Prima
Great Leadership not only means you are an expert but it comes with great responsibilities. In order to have a better organization, one of the qualities of an HR Leader is to become strategic. We are in a fast-paced working environment and must be adaptive to change and challenges.
1. How to become a strategic HR Leader in the today's time?
2. What are the challenges an HR Leader is facing long the implementation of those strategies?
3. How does an HR Leader ensure his/her strategies drive to achieve the company's business goal?
Vice President - Training and Organizational Development
Advanced Learning Programs