Open communication and collaboration is very important in the organization. Being transparent in giving feedback makes the workforce become agile. It also generate increased productivity, higher employee engagement, and better ability to adapt to external forces such as market changes, buyer behavior, and economic conditions
1. Importance of agility in workplace culture
2. How to maintain an agile workforce in today's changing work environment?
3. Impact of adopting agile working
Mental health is a key factor in determining an organization's long-term effectiveness. When the employees feel that they are valued in the organization, they can work smarter, efficiently and reliably.
1. The importance of employee wellbeing in the workplace
2. The impact of employee wellbeing on employee's performance
3. To promote healthy wellbeing in the workplace
The best reward an organization can ever give to its employees must be an employee well-being focused reward. An organization that considers current condition of employees is very rare to find. Nowadays, organizations are
encouraged to be more humane by providing enough support that will help them in achieving not just organizational goals but also personal goals.
1. How can we calibrate reward system?
2. What are the common support/needs of employees?
3. How can recalibrated reward system helps employees and organization achieve goals?
Communicating with different levels and personalities in the organization is the most critical skill an HR leader can possess. Whether you are communicating new policies or working with a team or individual on a specific issue, effective communication is key to an HR leader's success.
1. Determine the importance of effective communication in the workplace.
2. Identify the common issues and challenges that an HR leader encounters in the workplace communication
3. Different ways how to resolve conflicts and improve HR communication in the
Patricia Rowena Lim
The use of AI is the most intriguing issues in Human Resource nowadays. Many organization leaders are curious about how it works and how it can make the work easier to handle. But the question is, can we really consider it as efficient?
1. What are the pros and cons of using Artificial Intelligence?
2. When is the best time to advocate the use of AI?
3. How can Ai becomes a blessing and a challenge?
Oscar Fudalan Jr.
HR Talent Strategy and Operations Lead
- What can organizations do to re-engage disconnected employees?
-Facilitating a culture of open communication to address employee problems
-Understanding individual goals and expectations
-Making sure employees feel valued and celebrated
-Prioritizing mental and physical well-being and avoiding burnout
Organizations today face a competitive hiring landscape. Quiet hiring is a strategy where an organization acquires new skills without actually hiring new full-time employees. It usually means giving current employees more responsibilities beyond their current job description. In this panel discussion, we will find out the reason behind the emerging quiet hiring and its role to attract in-demand talents.
1. Why has quiet-hiring become popular in the HR Landscape? When did it start?
2. How does quiet-hiring help the organization in attracting in-demand talents?
3. What are the strategies of the organization about it?
4. How does quiet hiring become beneficial to the employers? How about the employees?
Robinsons Bank Corporation
Compensation management is very important for employee motivation.
Employees who feel well-compensated are more likely to be motivated, loyal and higher performing than those who are not.
Having an effective compensation strategy can ensure pay equity, which is equal pay for equal value of work.
1. Define the difference between remote, hybrid and in-office workers in terms of their tasks.
2. In this case, how can an HR professional ensure that employee's task are well performed?
3. Is it necessary to have different levels of compensation to the different types of workers?
4. Why is compensation important in relation to employee productivity?
5. What is the impact of compensation in employee performance of remote, hybrid, and in-office workers?
Donnabelle Michelle Reyes
Niv Della Beauty Innovations, Inc./Colourette Cosmetics